PRS 2021 Launch Party

I hope they don't have a new release of anything that I would find to be completely spectacular and irresistible. I need to spend money elsewhere right now. But, hopefully they will release something completely spectacular and irresistible to everyone else instead. Just not completely spectacular and irresistible to me. hahahaha

I have a conflict on Thursday. Will this will be available for later viewing?
Was just getting ready to post... I'm out. Have to drive have way to WV tonight, to get my grandson for the weekend. Hope this is available to view later. You guys have fun.

Will be something like 2 am here as well. Will catch up over breakfast tomorrow morning...

I'll be bunkered down in the basement music room, iPad streamed to TV, beer frig beside my recliner and my McCarty in my hands watching

we had a wind storm two nights ago that knocked out power, it's still out as is the internet, so I'm gonna miss it live.

I jut realized I signed myself up to do some final mix edits for our next CD tonight, so I'm going to have to bail on this as well, dangit! As much as I'd like to watch it live, I also really want to fix a few things in the mix/tracks, and get this dang thing a bit closer to release! If it is up on Youtube right away I'll watch it later tonight, perhaps. Or maybe I'll be able to catch the end of it live, since it's supposed to go to 10pm, and I should be done in the studio before 9pm.

How long do these things last? Does Paul play music etc?

I wanna see the MT 100 released/announced I think probably I will not be able to resist buying one.

This is pretty painful to watch.
Would be much better to just pre make the video and release it than this uncomfortable live zoom meetings.
where’s all the products? I don’t really care that mark tremonti painted his house I want to know what new products are coming out.

Back