PRS 2021 Launch Party

That was a blast!

The Studio re-release and the Fiore intrigue me. I already have a SSH from Exp 2018, so that is cool to see it go into full production. Practically was anyway with all the WL runs and whatnot.

I have ZM 2, so the new version is nice, but doesn't make me long for it.

The ltd edition color for the Silver Sky is cool for all those folks that felt left out with the Nebula, but I actually prefer the look of my Midnight Rose.

Glad to see the violin carves expanding in the SE line.

And yes, very nice to get exposed to some new artists!

If I got it correctly, the Special will have 58/15LTs vs 58/15MTs, and the Narrowfield has been upgraded with a slightly different voicing. Were the MTs on the Special 22 a hotter wind than the LTs that are used on multiple models?

If I got it correctly, the Special will have 58/15LTs vs 58/15MTs, and the Narrowfield has been upgraded with a slightly different voicing. Were the MTs on the Special 22 a hotter wind than the LTs that are used on multiple models?
I’m not sure if the MTs in the special are hotter than the LTs, but I can say that the neck MT in my special is a little muddier than the LT in my 594. However, I prefer the bridge MT over the bridge LT in both tapped and non-tapped modes. Both versions sound pretty good but I prefer the neck LT and bridge MT.

The MTs in my SSH, when tapped, sound like LTs (as found in my 594SH). So that would mean they are wound hotter than LTs. I missed that about them being LTs in the new SSH - so are they tapped or split?

Back