Prs 2020 new models hopes

I ordered a guitar, non-10-top, specifically because the AP upgrade, as a premium to the 10-top, would put the guitar into a price range I couldn't justify, especially since the wood options were limited on that particular model. So I'd rather have a guitar I can play, not feel too paranoid about the finish, and have enough cash left over for another half of a guitar (or a bargain used core).

When I really want to splurge, I'll get on board another WL run I suspect.

Right, for the price of AP and it's limited specs, I'd wait and steer towards a WL run since it seems a lot of these dealers have been getting in on them now, much more bang for your buck.

Welp, the price was right, so I already preordered a Vela SH Satin from Sweetwater. Might be time to try a Lollar Novel T in the bridge and see just how twangy these things can get.
Couldn’t find the LOVE button to push.

That didn’t come out right, did it?

Well I passed on the S2 SC semi hollow I was just about to purchase out of fear that something new is coming.... Fingers crossed that there are some changes to be announced for the S2 singlecut line soon, or I might have to set fire to Paul's factory...LOL

Back