PRS 2 Channel C Lead Channel

On the C and H the effect send return Vol act like a second master Volume it also works with NOTHING plugged in the loop.
My H that has EL34 in it is a bit of a cross between a Marshall and my MKV, try turning down the Presence control gain at about 2 o'clock
I run the master pretty low and the loop below noon ( this is pretty quite ) bring up the loop to increase volume also run the treble and bass below noon mids just above noon
Boogies tend to run there tubes on the cold side I would get your Bias back down to 33 ( manufactures recommended ) I am also liking JJs across the board on mine.
My old marks ( and my MKV in MK 1 mode ) compress a bunch at high gain which to me is that sound Low Presence, High mids lots of gain the C should get you a cool tone :)
Cant wait to here your report :)
I experimented more with the loop.eq and changed power tubes, I think the original Wingers were tired, so I went out and spent (Gasp) $31.99 at GC (they had a sale) on a set of Groove Tube EL34M's and they are grade 3. With a bias to 33 and sticking my Plush Replay Tube delay in the loop and controlling output volume with the return of the loop. I am able to get nice squishy sustained lead tone without the ear splitting volume I started out with on day one of the amp. Its a keeper.. I can grab a 1x12 cab, the head and my pedalboard and know that it's quality stuff that I can rely on, and with the help of the forum, I am a happy picker!..ps, anyone tried a 4x10 PRS cab with one of these?

Back