PRS ‘custom knobs’

Paul Reed Slut

anyone have, or know where I could obtain a replacement knob/s for a PRS SE30? Would like to keep it original but these have custom knobs that I cannot find anywhere? See pic. Thanks.

There are similar clones, if not the actual knobs, on ebay. Just make sure to buy two of the same knob so you don't have to worry about style differences or color shading differences that can happen from batch to batch of plastic/colorant.

You could always drop an email to Customer Service. They may be able to hook you up.

There are similar clones, if not the actual knobs, on ebay. Just make sure to buy two of the same knob so you don't have to worry about style differences or color shading differences that can happen from batch to batch of plastic/colorant.

Neve
You could always drop an email to Customer Service. They may be able to hook you up.
i emailed them a week ago but no response? (I live in Aus too btw)

Could you pls send a link? I looked there but didn’t find any?

Looks just like the knobs on the first run Sweet 16, to me.

No. Unless someone wants to part with theirs. I don't. MAYBE Antique Electric Supply?

No. Unless someone wants to part with theirs. I don't. MAYBE Antique Electric Supply?
lol. After being told by PRS (the company) they dont even stock those knobs anymore, I've conceded defeat and put a set of new (different style) pointer knobs on it. So I have x10 original knobs for sale if anyone ever needs them. Thanks for your help though. How do you rate your SE30? Is it loud enough to keep up with an angry drummer?

I don't have an SE30. Just a Sweet 16 and a Custom 20.

lol. After being told by PRS (the company) they dont even stock those knobs anymore, I've conceded defeat and put a set of new (different style) pointer knobs on it. So I have x10 original knobs for sale if anyone ever needs them. Thanks for your help though. How do you rate your SE30? Is it loud enough to keep up with an angry drummer?
I have an SE 30 that Paul did "something" to. Even Doug Sewell doesn’t know what he did. Anyway, I’ve never dimed it, but I don’t do metal.

Back