prototype pickups

I'm with carpin, we've got totally different magnetic fields here in Aus, especially down South closer to Antarctica. How do you know they will work down here Shawn? Best send me some pronto :)

well if they will work wit h5 way switching I would be interested in dropping them in my P22.

I like this idea. The 53/10s only seem to cooperate with me on Thursdays and Sundays, the other five days I think "meh" when I play. I'd be interested to hear the \m/ & \m/ set with the rosewood neck.

(Sorry Shawn, \m/ & \m/ feels more rock n' roll than O\m/G... Unless you're a valley girl, I suppose, then O\m/G seems right)

I think you're going to love the clean tones on these. I think it may be unfair to pigeonhole them in the "metal" category, they are going to work well for anyone looking for defined note separation and clear articulation. They sound huge too!

Sounds like a direct shot at the Bare Knuckle market which entices me. I'd rather keep consistent with PRS pickups in my PRS's then go 3rd party. If it can compete with BK's I'm sold!

So many generous offers, I don't know where to start.

Sorry missed you yesterday Shawn... Spent the day with Doug.. Lenny worked some magic with Eliot's DGTs!!!! But I was hoping to talk to you about these pickups.. Maybe next time, I will let you know I am coming down.

We were just in the amp room trying out some new prototype pickups. Man they sound huge, I can't wait to see the out in the market.

It's days like these that make me really happy to do what I do for a living! :rock:

When we start talking about the Forum Guitar, I keep flashing back to these...

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;70987 said:
Put a 2-piece PRS bridge on it and I'm in. Shall I go ahead and post Rev 3 as an all mahogany rock machine?

All hog ... I like it with trem or 2-piece.

Back