prototype pickups

First sets sold exclusively to forum members? I think that may be doable!

where have I been for the last week? I am stoked about what i see in this thread!!!! I am totally up for a pair. Wouldn't be the first time I purchased a PRS item without hearing it..

I think you're going to love the clean tones on these. I think it may be unfair to pigeonhole them in the "metal" category, they are going to work well for anyone looking for defined note separation and clear articulation. They sound huge too!

I'm just looking out for you guys :)
Now I'm REALLY paying attention. If it can be clean AND heavy & huge sounding with definition...that's always important to me. I love the Tremonti for full out gain, but don't use one because it doesn't quite clean up as well as I'd like. I've actually come to prefer the 5708 and 5909s over the last few years even though I play pretty high gain a lot. Covers and squabbins would be a good idea...many high gain guys will want the uncovered option...but you guys are doing the 5708s uncovered now, so I don't imagine that will be a problem. I'll be down for these. The forum member idea is ​GREAT.

That did occur to me also, but it reflects the respect for the opinions of Shawn and everyone at PRS. It their jaws dropped, good enough for me.

It is a bit like that but more than anything it's interest and a bit of fun. The guys at PRS sound excited so why not join in with that?

Like I said, fun to watch. Fun is good! I'm not opposed in any way. It just strikes me as kind of humorous.

Do you do finance on these bad boys. Say £1 a week or how about a free pair for me to test them out in the u,k. See if there compatible with our climate or any other reason which would get me a pair.

Back