prototype pickups

Protups_zpsbf434a68.jpg

add-to-cart-button.jpg

You guys are dedicating a pickup to me already?! The \m/attbucker?! :beer: To think I just got done soldering up that covered set of 59/09's in my CU22... if you guys have something that's on the metal side of things, I'm game! :D

A metal pickup. My attention has been acquired.
don't you like the Tremonti pick up? I mean, it's the best high gain pick up I know. I also like the Seymour Duncan's Dimebucker and Suhr's Aldridge, but the Tremonti is still my favorite. For some reason I think there's a gap in between Tremonti/250 and the 5909, Dragon and etc.

There is a detail in that photo that I think is being overlooked ;)

don't you like the Tremonti pick up? I mean, it's the best high gain pick up I know. I also like the Seymour Duncan's Dimebucker and Suhr's Aldridge, but the Tremonti is still my favorite. For some reason I think there's a gap in between Tremonti/250 and the 5909, Dragon and etc.

This is what I thought. Hard to imagine a high gain pickup better than the Tremonti, but very exciting to think about.

There is no pickup that has a better name than the old PRS "Chainsaw". I vote for "Chainsaw Prime" as the new name!!

How about making a PRS 305HX with an upside down PRS headstock and upside down trem with a 68/13HX single coil pickups tuned specifically for the HX/DA amp. Cant wait to hear the \m/ pups.

Mannnnnn... now I have to find a guitar to load up with a set of \m/ & \m/s. :rofl:

Is it just me or do \m/ Buckers remind you of James Bond?

Whatever they're called (Officially), I'm looking forward to hearing them.

Back