PRIVATE STOCK PAUL'S RAINFOREST GLOW, YO!

Brian G

Authorized PRS Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer
Just in at Brian's Guitars!

Private Stock Paul's Guitar
Rainforest Glow with thin smokeburst, maple cap on the back, Brazilian board with some great figuring, 20th Anniversary birds with green abalone centers, malachite outlines and gold MOP whisps. Brazilian headstock eagle. All woods and specs hand picked by the Brian's Guitars crew!
http://briansguitars.com/product/paul-reed-smith-private-stock-pauls-guitar-rainforest-glow

DSC_3189.jpg

DSC_3191.jpg

DSC_3174.jpg

DSC_3194.jpg

DSC_3186.jpg

DSC_3187.jpg

This guitar is INSANE! Been watching it on PSF and the "Builds in Progress" on your site...the results are absolutely beautiful!:star:

Half of the PS that I spank to on ebay are from Brian G's now!!! You guys have been killing it this past year!!!!!

That is one of the most well done color combos on a PS build I have seen so far this year!!!!

Every time I think I have my top 3 Private Stock finishes picked out, you go and add a new one to the list! :rofl: That thing is "what can I sell or trade…" good! :eek:

I've said before that green is not my thing, but if I did get a green one - that would be it.

For some reason, I actually like the back batter than the front....

Thanks for all the kind words folks!
Private Stock team knocked it out of the park :adore:

I've said before that green is not my thing, but if I did get a green one - that would be it.

For some reason, I actually like the back batter than the front....

12547b869e2a19005ea70a58316617b91b63c72c884a7008da27c506d6c44dc0.jpg

I hear you though, I love it too! I think the back of my HBII is even better than the top! Sometimes, when the right one comes along, you can't help but be an ass man.

9e806c499fd70510cf6ee30efe2d9b51.jpg

:biggrin:

Sergio is right. The rear end on this one is killer. I keep coming back to look.

Back