Private stock NGD: March of the Night King. Is this the one to rule them all?

I only realized it was a 24 frets version after checking out the Andertons' listing.

I considered doing one recently but I see the middle pickup had to be re-positioned closer to the bridge to accommodate the neck pickup.
I suspect I would have a problem with that given how much of a hinderance the Special SH's middle pickup position is for my playing (whereas the regular MEV's middle pickup isn't).

This, for me, is why PRS can (sometimes) justify their prices. It’s the artistry that IMO few other brands can offer. Taste is subjective, but quality is not.

Congratulations on a truly stunning guitar!

OMG!!! I’m F’n speechless!!!! It’s the most beautiful MEV I’ve ever seen…… and 24 frets! Great spec sir.
Enjoy and Congrats!!!

I only realized it was a 24 frets version after checking out the Andertons' listing.

I considered doing one recently but I see the middle pickup had to be re-positioned closer to the bridge to accommodate the neck pickup.
I suspect I would have a problem with that given how much of a hinderance the Special SH's middle pickup position is for my playing (whereas the regular MEV's middle pickup isn't).

I noticed the middle pickup placement too. Guess I am the guinea pig but what I can tell you (unlike the 513 and the SSH), the middle pickup doesn't get in the way at all. My picking hand comes in perfectly between the neck and the middle, and I also think the single coil is a little recessed.
I haven't touched the middle pickup even once in the last two days of playing this thing non stop

Back