Private Stock Monday: For ALL Forum Members - Share the Love

And for this week’s edition....

SHOW YO GLOW!!!!

yyaHnht.jpg

xtN7k9h.jpg

7QMhMbW.jpg

They're all hot, but the last one floats my boat!

I suppose I can post this old thing here...:D

85_FAEC73-69_DE-4_CB2-_A073-_AF6249_A8_CCAA.jpg

C4_FA7_AF2-2714-46_A1-90_BA-8_E6_B62_F25_EA5.jpg

E11_DDBFF-9_C09-4_E21-_B699-7_F1_AA1_BFC949.jpg

Tried taking some pics with my SLR. none of my cameras seem to be able to capture the color depth correctly. Guess it’s time for a new camera!
From one amateur photographer, try setting your custom white balance with a white balance card and meter. Or if you have a gray reflector, you shoot the reflector. Also look if your exposure compensation is on and set too low. ISO setting? Flash is not working/set properly?

From one amateur photographer, try setting your custom white balance with a white balance card and meter. Or if you have a gray reflector, you shoot the reflector. Also look if your exposure compensation is on and set too low. ISO setting? Flash is not working/set properly?
All great suggestions! I’m without a computer at the moment so I can’t try messing with some adjustments, the in camera ones didn’t really change much on the result. I have a Nikon D300s, and messed around with ISO, flash power level, white balance (I prefer going straight to the kelvin levels for quick bracketing). No dice. I’ll try full sun in a minute, with and without polarizer and neutral density filter. I don’t have an external flash, so part of the challenge.

I should mention white balance set to 18% grey card.

I think PRS sacrificed some unicorns to produce this one! :)

I’ll have to wait until my computer is set up again (repair work from roof leak, taking a while to fix!)

Here’s Hunters pic from PSF

499_DB010-4_D0_F-4963-_B33_A-_A86581_A0_E564.jpg

The out edge of blue to blue green is more accurate than what I have. The middle part of the Glow is lighter than in real life.

Some indoor iPhone pics from yesterday (parents house -quilt on quilt!). The HS color is closer to the real color of the outer blue part on the body.

48_CEF1_D0-5_FB9-4_BA3-_BB2_D-642_AC3_CA1527.jpg

B5_E25_FAF-_F3_AC-43_B8-_A2_FB-_B08_E3586_DCE8.jpg

Quick outdoor shot on phone

E23_FE771-_A45_B-4_CA7-_B36_A-_ADD700482_D81.jpg

Colors are still off though the glow effect is a bit better. There’s another hypothesis too - my vision is impaired!

Back