Private Stock Monday: For ALL Forum Members - Share the Love

I just joined up after stumbling upon the PSF thread. I’ve had a handful of PRSi over the years and just picked up my first private stock. A 2014 Santana retro. I guess I can post it Monday...:)

Please do...we love pictures!!!

Welcome to the madness...

DC245 "Zombie Fade 1" 57/08's
IMG_0200.jpg

IMG_0211.jpg

IMG_0212.jpg

IMG_0213.jpg

McCarty 594 w/DGT electronics, 58/15LT's and a "Paul's Guitar" bridge in "Northern Lights".
IMG_0471.jpg

IMG_0472.jpg

IMG_0474.jpg

Some sweet axes as usual, let's keep them coming!!

Whoa boy, that’s stunning! Is it still an SC58 when you only have two control knobs and the toggle is in the ‘wrong’ place?

You and Jay have the only SCs with Pernie necks that I’m aware of.

As Markie and Steve have said there are a few other Singlecuts with pernie necks out there, but mine and Tonart's are 2 of the 3 that's I've seen that has the 2 piece bridge. I'm sure more are out there, but it seems to be a pretty rare case.

Haha yup the control layout is very atypical indeed. Sure to cause cognitive dissonance in SC users!

Jay also has the only kickass buckeye burl PS that we’re aware of. Now who would like to grab this from Tosca’s earlier post and change that?
g4k0ivr.jpg

Love this top!!!! I actually like it more than mine, but the grass is always greener on the other side. Love that PRS is using more Buckeye these days.

Sounds like an interesting one. Was it how the figure changed after they cut the wood?

Oh, and Jay says I’m supposed to ask about a Rainforest Green DGT Pernie you might know :)

Unless Markie recently acquired the pernie Rainforest DGT, it belonged to another gentleman from the forums. I've tried to acquire it before, but failed miserably .

Hmm...wouldn’t be the first time I’ve had ‘recall of the imaginary’!

Jay, you best just send me the blue one so you’d have more resources to go after the rainforest one! :D

I get to pick up my PS build today!

Back