Private Stock Monday: For ALL Forum Members - Share the Love

The whole purpose of this thread is to keep your GAS at a safe baseline level between Fridays.

So posting pics of gorgeous guitar headstocks is supposed to do that? All it does for me is increase my GAS and then feel disappointed my bank balance can't stretch to soe more retail therapy....

Nice collection of head stocks!

Seeing that TOL makes me miss my Maddie, but I traded that toward my PS build which should be shipping this week!

I sent that one away long ago Paul. I have no idea where it is & I cannot say for certain that it had a pernie neck. I believe that it did though. I didn't have it too long. I was not happy about how the top turned out. I can tell you that it was orange & had a west st. dragon on the body.......

I sent that one away long ago Paul. I have no idea where it is & I cannot say for certain that it had a pernie neck. I believe that it did though. I didn't have it too long. I was not happy about how the top turned out. I can tell you that it was orange & had a west st. dragon on the body.......
Sounds like an interesting one. Was it how the figure changed after they cut the wood?

Oh, and Jay says I’m supposed to ask about a Rainforest Green DGT Pernie you might know :)

I love the “museum birds” on the Collection VIII (2014) electrics. They’re like the Paul’s guitar birds but an entirely unique and elegant variant. The maple/paua/maple purfling is so classy too.
nP8DLlh.jpg

Back