Private Stock Monday: For ALL Forum Members - Share the Love

I’ll try to post interesting and unusual ones from what I have. Here’s one. PRS has a color stain called dirty violin.

Well here’s an actual dirty violin guitar. From the original run of 50 with a pernambuco neck.
NmojJ3d.png

Official stain is black gold but boy is it dirty.

Phenomenal.

There was a brief time not that long ago, when you could order a pernambuco neck on your PS build. A small fairy tale window in the history of PRS. Here’s one from that time:
cN06o04.jpg
Whoa! Love how the inlays match the top color perfectly. I think you and Jay cornered the market on Pernie..:)

I forgot to post on Monday, hopefully no demerits for being nearly a week late!

My avatar, DC 594 in Laguna Smokeburst. Glam shots from World Guitars. Love this guitar, only weighs 7lbs, 3oz. Plays and sounds heavenly. Normally I want a hotter bridge pickup, but not in this one.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I forgot to post on Monday, hopefully no demerits for being nearly a week late!

My avatar, DC 594 in Laguna Smokeburst. Glam shots from World Guitars. Love this guitar, only weighs 7lbs, 3oz. Plays and sounds heavenly. Normally I want a hotter bridge pickup, but not in this one.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

That is something special. what a great finish!

Whoa! Love how the inlays match the top color perfectly. I think you and Jay cornered the market on Pernie..:)
Thanks Paul! I decided some time ago that I would focus on collecting Pernambuco-necked PRS guitars. I’m not sure why, maybe I just fell for the mystique!

Here’s another interesting one. Some have commented that they would have returned this guitar if it was a 10 top.

I was like o_O cos that unique book matched band was exactly why I bought it. It just shows how different perception can be. Artistically it gives a whole new look to the top.

It’s a Collection Series VI with one of the most intricate and beautiful inlays I’ve seen on a PRS guitar.
fQhUsxf.jpg

QUKdiVe.jpg

u8yraNF.jpg

Here’s another interesting one. Some have commented that they would have returned this guitar if it was a 10 top.

I was like o_O cos that unique book matched band was exactly why I bought it. It just shows how different perception can be. Artistically it gives a whole new look to the top.

It’s a Collection Series VI with one of the most intricate and beautiful inlays I’ve seen on a PRS guitar.
fQhUsxf.jpg

QUKdiVe.jpg

u8yraNF.jpg
I love the inlays on your guitar....

Last edited:

fQhUsxf.jpg

QUKdiVe.jpg

u8yraNF.jpg

Seriously?! I would,punch someone in the mouth if they said return it!

Thanks Paul! I decided some time ago that I would focus on collecting Pernambuco-necked PRS guitars. I’m not sure why, maybe I just fell for the mystique!
I was playing my P22 today and the clarity out of it, even with high gain is some kind of special (even if my playing is not!).

fQhUsxf.jpg

QUKdiVe.jpg

u8yraNF.jpg
That is gorgeous! I love the variation in the flame top (the curl isn’t just a bunch of straight lines), plus you can tell it’s really a 3D one with a lot of depth and movement. The inlays are terrific!

fQhUsxf.jpg

QUKdiVe.jpg

u8yraNF.jpg

That thing is killer in every way!

My 594 Soapbar has a similar look, and I love that it’s not uniformly striped!

SxPnyxm.jpg

Back