Private Stock Monday: For ALL Forum Members - Share the Love

Tosca

Zombie 10, DFZ
Mondays suck for many reasons...for me the long wait until Private Stock Friday is one of those reasons. Many of us have cool Private Stock instruments, several of us have been lucky enough to travel to “The Vault” to be involved with the wood selection process. There are quite a few PS story threads and “Before and After” PS threads documenting the process...most w broken links galore thanks to the PhotoBucket debacle. Maybe we could post them all here...every week...on a Monday...to make the wait until a Friday a little more bearable?

The gateway to nirvana....

MfaH5of.jpg

The boss helps me sort through a pile of BRW neck blanks...to find....”the one”.
8uepvCY.jpg

38R9TpJ.jpg

Lots of cool tops (and maybe backs?) to choose from...decisions...
fBcAunV.jpg

VyHKamk.jpg

Was actually contemplating a double neck w this one...but had to pass (Brian has incredible plans for this one...)
TWR41bT.jpg

Happy Monday!

Last edited:
Besides Fridays, I also miss the days of yore when we saw exotic stuff like violin guitars, collection series launches, pernambuco wood, celtic knots...

Oh my! Thanks for letting us peek in the vault...killer wood! I see the pics of the vault, the PS grade wood, and I see PRSh... but where are the jackets I don't see the first one...very disappointing...:( I really wanted a jacket pic...

Happy Monday!
Since this is the first week I’ll post another to get this going...

This one is a song of fire (no ice...maybe one of you guys with a frostbite PS can post it here???).

From the vault:
nC2EeU7.jpg

Ec4xSDl.jpg

uAFziaJ.jpg

To the floor...where the magic happens...
From one of many...

zo7Iv2Y.jpg

To one that stood out...

7efVHAG.jpg

To the one I could not resist...

ijOnUcL.jpg

erN9stN.jpg

n5FXgf4.jpg

hbfqvgr.jpg

uJVt7cv.jpg

Special thanks to Brian for putting this one together (and most of the pics).

Hope you guys can post some of yours too...to help us all make it through another Monday.

Great idea. I think my PS thread may have been a casualty when the forum changed servers or whatever. My one and only trip, I'd like to do another but not sure I'll be able to make that happen again.

Top selection(most of these photos were taken by Eric Brushett):
19965328709_7dd9a67f3b_b.jpg

I should've started with these two, as they were the night prior to our build day...

Having some drinks with the crew at Bridges(I didn't wanna be annoying so I handed my phone to Rob for the incognito selfie shot):
20158499311_58d0131e21_b.jpg

Drinks lead to hijinks after hours at the factory(I seem to recall the Spirit Bind landing during "The Witching Hour" at Paul's parking space)
20144881892_89a9526e26_b.jpg

Oh my! Thanks for letting us peek in the vault...killer wood! I see the pics of the vault, the PS grade wood, and I see PRSh... but where are the jackets I don't see the first one...very disappointing...:( I really wanted a jacket pic...

Dude, you can't post in this thread. It's "members only!" Ooops, I just did it too! :oops:

Dude, you can't post in this thread. It's "members only!" Ooops, I just did it too! :oops:

Ohhhhh, a member of the PS Club...I see.
I thought I was finally getting to enjoy the perks of the jacket...DOH! 35+ years and still no perks! It's a travesty I tell ya!

Dang...I posted again...my bad...gah!

To all of you guys...kudos on the incredible works of playable art you own...wow!

Oh and BTW... I hate all of you....carry on.:p

Back