Private Stock Friday

Anyone notice anything unusual with this one?

IMG_4464.jpg

You know, I was contemplating a white stinger on that broken project of mine but there was no precedent for one... until now. Love PSF! Thanks again.

I'm getting totally nervous while waiting for my PRS PS#4446 (got the number but nothing else so far) but even could not find a single picture of it on this thread :-( ... please, help me out ;-)!

It's a SC58 with 408 pickups and Raspberry Dragon's Breath finish.

Is it a quilt top, with binding? The second guitar from the left in this picture below may be it. Hard to tell the size of the pickups, but the neck pickup route looks a little bit smaller, so that may be your guitar!

Also, looks like we are going t be Private Stock brothers, I also have an SC-58 in Raspberry Dragon's Breath :D.

attachment.php

I think I can answer that one!

First let me say hello to all of you. This is my first post on the fourm although I have been following for a year now and its been a pleasure reading about and looking at all this greatness!

I believe this is my PS headstock, it is a Private Stock Tim Mahoney standard 24 model. The guitar is super plain-jane compared to most PS guitar builds, opaque stella blue V12 finish, all mohogany body and neck (pattern reg), east Indian fretboard and headstock veneer, tiki mask inlay, "OM" trc, and birds, all in white MOP. Uncovered 57/08 pickups, 3 way toggle, volume , tone and thats it! I know its not for everyone but, I dig it. Thanks Shawn...I was hoping to get a glimps.

My fourm name reflects what I'll be eating for the next 6 months while I pay this off.....:laugh: Should look something like this......

That's awesome. I think it's easy to tell I'm a big Tim Mahoney and 311 fan. I would love to have a copy of his blue guitar too. I have a red Standard just like his. If you ever need to sell, hit me up...I'll buy it in a heartbeat.

Is it a quilt top, with binding? The second guitar from the left in this picture below may be it. Hard to tell the size of the pickups, but the neck pickup route looks a little bit smaller, so that may be your guitar!

Also, looks like we are going t be Private Stock brothers, I also have an SC-58 in Raspberry Dragon's Breath :D.

attachment.php

Hope it's not - I asked for a stunning finish close to this one (PS #4062):

1354043725Front.jpg

Back