Private Stock Friday

Dangit! Another PS with options I was told they couldn't do! The zebra pickups on that beach cross fade. That's 2 PSF's in a row! LOL I'm just being a spoiled brat.

Interesting and a cool X-Mas gift: I see my blood red glow MEV stop tail + EIR neck even though we requested to pick the woods and never did.
I was so specific on the type of chevron and curl width that I get why they may have skipped sharing pics and waiting for approval.

On the plus side I'm not pissed this time (it's the 2nd time this happens) since I really can't complain with the top picked :).

Last edited:
Interesting and a cool X-Mas gift: I see my blood red glow MEV stop tail + EIR neck even though we requested to pick the woods and never did ( but I was so specific on the type of chevron and curl width that I get it).
On the plus side I'm not pissed this time (it's the 2nd time this happens) cause I really can't complain with the top picked :).
Wow, that is yours, killer and congrats, looks fab!

Happy Private Stock Friday and Happy New Year! Here are some favorites from 2022. See you in 2023!

PSF-1 copy.jpg
PSF-FULL RES_01.jpg
PSF-1.jpg
PSF_9782.jpg
Paul_Smith_Bday-MAIN.jpg
PSF-5.jpg
2022_NewProducts2.jpg
PSF-4.jpg
PSF-23.jpg

Does anyone know if the spalted maple HB from post # 14,180 is a customer direct order or going to a shop for retail availability? I need it in my life!

Back