Private Stock Friday

no fair! I was told they didn't do the Opal inlays anymore! That was what i was going to get on my build, and those pics definitely make me jealous!!!

Ok People- Some of you may have seen this post on IG but here she is A few pics are attached too after my unboxing vid. I'm def a fan of the TCI pickups and she just looks gorgeous overall. And No- those aren't any sorta stained inlays- much to my surprise. Just curly maple birds with MOP outlines. They look almost a butterscotch or caramel color but I'm elated how those turned out

Ok People- Some of you may have seen this post on IG but here she is A few pics are attached too after my unboxing vid. I'm def a fan of the TCI pickups and she just looks gorgeous overall. And No- those aren't any sorta stained inlays- much to my surprise. Just curly maple birds with MOP outlines. They look almost a butterscotch or caramel color but I'm elated how those turned out

Those inlays are phenomenal! Of course, the whole guitar is, but those really stand out!! Congrats on a beautiful instrument Chris!! You are truly specing some treasures!!!

Love it.

Those inlays are 3-D, beautiful.

Happy Private Stock Friday!

PSF-1.jpg
PSF-2.jpg
PSF-3.jpg
PSF-5.jpg
PSF-6.jpg
PSF-7.jpg
PSF-8.jpg
PSF-9.jpg
PSF-10.jpg