Private Stock Friday

PSF-12.jpg
PSF-13.jpg
PSF-14.jpg
PSF-15.jpg
PSF-17.jpg
PSF-18.jpg
PSF-19.jpg

I can't take credit for the splatter, thats from my friend Brian, he owns a little PRS shop no one has ever heard of on this forum ;) Its a brilliant build.

I can take credit for the knobless/pickupless guitar though! I hear its insanely light weight, can't wait to get it.
Brian would have been my second guess on the splatter! Love what you are doing with those minimalist pieces though!! I remember the first one you did and it sounded stellar in the video!!! Looks like you decided to NOT put the indentations in this time, is that correct? Could not tell for sure from the pic!

I can't take credit for the splatter, thats from my friend Brian, he owns a little PRS shop no one has ever heard of on this forum ;) Its a brilliant build.

I can take credit for the knobless/pickupless guitar though! I hear its insanely light weight, can't wait to get it.
Just piezo I guess?

I remember you mentioning being hesitant to do this, congrats! That thing is insane!

Back