PSF-20.jpg
PSF-21.jpg
PSF-22.jpg
PSF-24.jpg
PSF-25.jpg
PSF-27.jpg
PSF-29.jpg
PSF-30.jpg

That ”Watery Blue” beauty is a one in a million masterpiece! In my 67 years, I’ve never seen one as captivating, and beautiful as that one. Bravo, to the team that crafted that incredible work of art! Whoever gets that one, is one very fortunate individual.

Exceptional!

Same. Is that Flilt or Quamê?!
we spec'ed this as quilt so that's what PS decided it was but MAN..this top is exceptional...Im leaning Quame. I don't think I've ever seen a top this mimics ripples of water as well as this one...perfect pairing with Bahamian Blue Dragons Breath here...

we 1000% will! This is definitely one that needs to be shared ;)
Exceptional too!
Though are you sure about the ziricote neck part ? Pic shows clearly a neck tenon that’s either figured mahogany or roasted curly maple (more likely the former).

Because the Private Stock team stopped, for now, doing exotic configurations due to the long backlog they have. They must have deemed that saves them time; although in your case that seems a little weird because I think @Moondog Wily has a configuration like that made for NAMM (if so there is no design fee/extra time needed so they don't save anything...)

For the same reason:
- no more custom-designed fingerboard/headstock inlays for the time being; you can still order whatever has already been designed though (walking zombies, bats in flight, owls in flight, birds of a feather, etc...)
- no more custom designed color/stains
Any idea if the restrictions on custom fingerboard and headstock inlays is still in place? I'll be visiting the factory soon and was hoping to possibly convince Paul & co to do a one off design for me.

Any idea if the restrictions on custom fingerboard and headstock inlays is still in place? I'll be visiting the factory soon and was hoping to possibly convince Paul & co to do a one off design for me.
Very probably. I tried to order one recently with brushstroke birds on the fingerboard and a traditional PS eagle on the headstock and was told no. And that's just a combination of existing designs, not something totally new.

Back