Private Stock Friday

#9999 is ours and will be a special instrument for several reasons. You’ll see it in a while. Not sure who has 10,000.

You know who
I’ll take them.
I haven’t bought a guitar in a while.

The Moss man had 5,000 but decided to sell the store, so I missed it. These numbers are more fun though.

Turned out pretty good, especially with the less invasive stop tail bridge. I take it you'll recognize where it's at:
340428_1800x1800.jpg

This one also went there:
0341202D_1800x1800.jpg
DRAGON'S BREATH BARITONE???

Considering there are no one piece tops in today's drool material, I gotta give the win to the Bonnie Pink MC594 because of the 20th Anniversary bird inlays! I think this is the best example I have seen of that inlay style/type (wonderful top on that beauty as well)!! Thanks to Mikko and all involved for bringing the drool!!!

psf-6-jpg.10081

Breathtaking!

Though sadly I gotta be That Guy and point out that this isn't the 20th anniversary inlay. This is much fancier -- the 20th inlay was understated by comparison, though it was all-time great.

Breathtaking!

Though sadly I gotta be That Guy and point out that this isn't the 20th anniversary inlay. This is much fancier -- the 20th inlay was understated by comparison, though it was all-time great.
My bad! I am just an infant in the PRS world and I apologize for my error in identifying that!! Self immolation will begin after I hit reply, thanks for the correction!!!

Get right on that, Moondog.
Here. I have provided the soundtrack for you.:p:D
Well, that would have worked great, but it was a little late! The fire went really well, and I even nailed myself to a cross for dramatic effect!! The people at the ER were looking at me kind of weird, like I was crazy or something!!! They just aren't guitar people I guess!!!! I will definitely employ this soundtrack for future immolations, it does sound like it would fit with the baby like screams I was letting out!!!!!

Back