DSC09899.jpg
DSC09904.jpg
DSC09907.jpg
DSC09909.jpg
DSC09912.jpg
DSC09913.jpg
DSC09916.jpg
DSC09917.jpg

So I've finally received my PS Lefty McCarty 594 Soapbar and I'm absolutely blown away! "Aesthetic Arrest" has def been achieved. As I say in the video, this was my first PS experience where I took my own concept and built it from start to finish. It took over 2 years but it was so worth it. It was also killing me to see it featured in the Private Stock film a few weeks ago and then to see these pics as that was the first time I'd seen her completed!

Dude, that is awesome and congrats!!! The only thing I was thinking the entire video was, PLEASE SHUT THE CASE BEFORE YOU CLOSE IT with your torso and scratch it with the metal locks. I have done that before.

Dude, that is awesome and congrats!!! The only thing I was thinking the entire video was, PLEASE SHUT THE CASE BEFORE YOU CLOSE IT with your torso and scratch it with the metal locks. I have done that before.
I too was on the edge of my seat watching him displaying it in a manner that I felt was not all that safe for the guitar! All good though, his toy!!!

Back