PSF5-18.jpg
PSF7-9.jpg
PSF8-1.jpg
PSF8-2.jpg
PSF8-36.jpg
PSF17-1.jpg

Speech. Less.

Words not required.

Shawn, thanks again to you and the whole team for inspiring us all!!

There are very few things that don’t need reminders for me to check each week.

PS Friday is always a highlight.

Even better for me at the moment... my build is almost done!

Happy Holidays everyone —

I'm gonna hit Borat up for a onesie to wear!

Happy 2 million views everyone! I was going to drop by and say we need the week off from posting, but I feel we must celebrate the occasion in some way. It's hard to believe Shawn asked me to take over for him 6 years ago this month.

Fun facts, I've taken a little over 10,000 photos since my first week: Dec 5, 2014.

I started week 1 labeling my 1st folder of images "PSF_1"
I'm now on "PSF_248"

Here's a collection of favorite images from my first 10 weeks taking the pictures for PSF. I apologize for the photo quality and filtering, haha!

View attachment 8718 View attachment 8719 View attachment 8720 View attachment 8721 View attachment 8722 View attachment 8723 View attachment 8724 View attachment 8725 View attachment 8726

PM working on prototype glasses for Elton John.

Paul don’t sniff the thinners!

Happy 2 million views everyone! I was going to drop by and say we need the week off from posting, but I feel we must celebrate the occasion in some way. It's hard to believe Shawn asked me to take over for him 6 years ago this month.

Fun facts, I've taken a little over 10,000 photos since my first week: Dec 5, 2014.

I started week 1 labeling my 1st folder of images "PSF_1"
I'm now on "PSF_

Here's a collection of favorite images from my first 10 weeks taking the pictures for PSF. I apologize for the photo quality and filtering, haha!
img_5004-jpg.8720
Well well well! One of favourite images too!!

Last edited:
That amazing SC reminds me of my ZM Koa from Brian’s Guitars. Easily a favorite even though it’s not a PS - some truly amazing SE examples out there too.

Back