Private Stock Friday

We interrupt your regularly scheduled program to make the following announcement:
Private Stock Friday now has over 2 million views!

To everyone who ever posted and to those who simply lurked, thank you!

:D

Oh hell yeah! I'll get Sergio on the grill cooking up Impossible Burgers for everyone and we'll have several flavors of Kombucha and once our food has digested, we can have a good old fashon yoga class.
Man, I can't wait!

cbfc8baaf77841d3abb69416a2013deadbccb973.gifv

We interrupt your regularly scheduled program to make the following announcement:
Private Stock Friday now has over 2 million views!

To everyone who ever posted and to those who simply lurked, thank you!

Thank you, PSF!

C'mon man! :confused::)

1984-02-11-48.jpg

It's a little-known fact that after he was kicked out of the Clarences (who immediately renamed themselves "The Beatles"), Clarence Walker was the fifth member of Kiss before, again, being kicked out and having his songs stolen.

This song was written by Clarence and was originally called "C'mon And Love Me, Man".

Shawn knows more about Kiss than he lets on.;)

Happy 2 million views everyone! I was going to drop by and say we need the week off from posting, but I feel we must celebrate the occasion in some way. It's hard to believe Shawn asked me to take over for him 6 years ago this month.

Fun facts, I've taken a little over 10,000 photos since my first week: Dec 5, 2014.

I started week 1 labeling my 1st folder of images "PSF_1"
I'm now on "PSF_248"

Here's a collection of favorite images from my first 10 weeks taking the pictures for PSF. I apologize for the photo quality and filtering, haha!

IMG_4975.jpg
IMG_4985.jpg
IMG_5004.jpg
IMG_5037.jpg
IMG_5102.jpg
IMG_5109.jpg
IMG_7183.jpg
IMG_7197.jpg
IMG_7343.jpg

Back