Private Stock Friday

I’m glad you’re enjoying my creativity. It really turned out better than what I thought it would

And close Shawn, it’s:
  • Kangaroo - because it doesn’t get anymore Australian than that.
  • Tasmanian Devil - they are actually about to get instinct on Tasmania with a deadly face tumour spreading so I’ve donated to the (https://www.aussieark.org.au/devil-ark/) that are preserving the spieces and Devil Ark will reintroduce them back in Tasmania when they have all died out.
  • Echidna - we see them every so often on walks around here and one of my wife’s favourites.
  • Koala - again, very Australian, and it turned out so well.
  • Sea Eagle - we see them fairly regularly here where I live.
  • Flying Fox - loads of them around.
  • Kookaburra - felt good to include one bird on a PRS and this was the obvious one. Plenty of them around.
  • Platypus - probably the rarest in the sense that it’s uncommon to actually see one in the wild.
  • And the last one is a Bandicoot. It’s the smallest marsupial and we have lots of them in the nature reserve North Head in the inlet to Sydney next to where I live in Manly, so a very local reference (https://www.northernbeaches.nsw.gov.au/environment/species/bandicoots)
All turned out very nice

and the guitar color/finish is spectacular.

OK, so we have:
Kangaroo
Tasmanian Devil
Echidna
Koala
Wedge Tail Eagle?
Flying Fox?
Kookaburra
Platypus
Kangaroo Rat?

Anyone from Downunder who would like to give us the answers?

.....and a partridge in a Pear Tree!;)

Couldn’t resist.

Note to self, New Years resolution - behave on PRS Forum.

Yeah that’s not going to happen!

I’m glad you’re enjoying my creativity. It really turned out better than what I thought it would

And close Shawn, it’s:
  • Kangaroo - because it doesn’t get anymore Australian than that.
  • Tasmanian Devil - they are actually about to get instinct on Tasmania with a deadly face tumour spreading so I’ve donated to the (https://www.aussieark.org.au/devil-ark/) that are preserving the spieces and Devil Ark will reintroduce them back in Tasmania when they have all died out.
  • Echidna - we see them every so often on walks around here and one of my wife’s favourites.
  • Koala - again, very Australian, and it turned out so well.
  • Sea Eagle - we see them fairly regularly here where I live.
  • Flying Fox - loads of them around.
  • Kookaburra - felt good to include one bird on a PRS and this was the obvious one. Plenty of them around.
  • Platypus - probably the rarest in the sense that it’s uncommon to actually see one in the wild.
  • And the last one is a Bandicoot. It’s the smallest marsupial and we have lots of them in the nature reserve North Head in the inlet to Sydney next to where I live in Manly, so a very local reference (https://www.northernbeaches.nsw.gov.au/environment/species/bandicoots)
All turned out very nice

That's a beautiful and very creative build, congrats! If you did a 24 fret model, you could squeeze in a Tasmanian Tiger.

Maybe next time :)

It would be cool to do symbols and landmarks associated with Australia. You could add the Sydney Opera House, Uluru, a boomerang, rock art, Flinders Street Station, the MCG, etc.
Have you ever seen Geoff Achison's Goldtop with artwork by Jangala?

goldie, by Jangala.jpg

Maybe we should create one with a Maryland theme? We could include a crab, the Chesapeake Bay Bridge, the state capitol building, a Skipjack sail boat, an Oriole (state bird), Blackeye Susan (state flower), the MD flag of course. Those who live here or have visited, what do you guys associate with Maryland?

It would be cool to do symbols and landmarks associated with Australia. You could add the Sydney Opera House, Uluru, a boomerang, rock art, Flinders Street Station, the MCG, etc.

View attachment 8717

Maybe we should create one with a Maryland theme? We could include a crab, the Chesapeake Bay Bridge, the state capitol building, a Skipjack sail boat, an Oriole (state bird), Blackeye Susan (state flower), the MD flag of course. Those who live here or have visited, what do you guys associate with Maryland?
CRAB CAKES! :)
I must be very hungry lately...

View attachment 8717

I haven't seen that, and it's very cool. And how cool would that concept have been with the Australian animal inlays. Over the top :)

Back