Private Stock Friday

Anderton's did a couple of really great videos, the one w/the booth walkthru highlights the Dragon and Nebula at the end. Amazing video, and super psyched for everyone @ the Company, after hearing PRSh say it was the best show ever.

Congrats all!

This one makes my loins ache..... o_O

psf223namm2020-1000-11-jpg.7913

Thanks guys! I'm stoked! One thing I noticed was on the picture Hunter took at the factory, the guitar was fully assembled and the neck pickup had the adjustable poles towards the neck, but when we got it from PRS they had reversed that so they are towards the bridge...any ideas why?

8TKNhOl.jpg

YPYkMkV

YPYkMkV

Last edited:
Thanks guys! I'm stoked! One thing I noticed was on the picture Hunter took at the factory, the guitar was fully assembled and the neck pickup had the adjustable poles towards the neck, but when we got it from PRS they had reversed that so they are towards the bridge...any ideas why?

Did you send the question to PRS first? If not, I have bad news - it's a contest they run periodically where they randomly pick a PS guitar that has appeared in PSF and make a minor change to it. If you spot the change, you get the guitar for free, but only if you notify them directly first. If you posted here first, you're out of luck.

In other words, I have no idea. Maybe Hunter took the picture before someone caught that it should be flipped around.

Back