Private Stock Friday

Thanks my friend! It's one in a set of two … Snow Miser is the other. :cool:
Yeah, I've been spoiled by Hunter the past couple weeks with this one getting lots of love in the Friday photo gallery (thanks Hunter!).
It's turning out gorgeous … seeing them at this stage lets me know they're almost completed, and make me really anxious to play them … so kind of a blessing and curse. :D
Looks great! What's the significance of 101?

100 degrees Celsius is the water boiling point... Does snow miser have the 0 at the 12th fret?

Was first seen with the 53/10 limited.
mI9xgBx.jpg

I remember...just so cool!

Last edited:
Great theme! What colors did you go with for the Snow Miser?
Tourmaline Blue and Glacier Blue with a whitewashed ash back with blue grain filler. Flamed maple fretboard instead of the ebony on Heat Miser. Chrome hardware … Heat Miser will have gold, both have Floyd Rose 'Pro' tremolos .. I prefer the narrower string spacing (standard spacing as opposed to F spacing on an Original Floyd Rose) and flatter profile of the Pro. HFS/VB pickups on Snow Miser... a PRS Metal set on Heat Miser. :cool:

Tourmaline Blue and Glacier Blue with a whitewashed ash back with blue grain filler. Flamed maple fretboard instead of the ebony on Heat Miser. Chrome hardware … Heat Miser will have gold, both have Floyd Rose 'Pro' tremolos .. I prefer the narrower string spacing (standard spacing as opposed to F spacing on an Original Floyd Rose) and flatter profile of the Pro. HFS/VB pickups on Snow Miser... a PRS Metal set on Heat Miser. :cool:
That’s going to be a killer pair for sure! Love those blue colors - will look great on a Dragons Breath Fade finish. What’s cool is that you know exactly what you want and the PS team is building it x2!

Back