Private Stock Friday

Shawn:

Re today's Private Stock Friday update, did you happen to see PS 4089 anywhere there? It is an SC 245 Ted with an Obeche body and 408 pickups, in Armando's Amethyst Burst.

You have my full permission to post it here if is there in progress!

;)

-Pete

Shawn:

Re today's Private Stock Friday update, did you happen to see PS 4089 anywhere there? It is an SC 245 Ted with an Obeche body and 408 pickups, in Armando's Amethyst Burst.

You have my full permission to post it here if is there in progress!

;)

-Pete

And if you didn't see it, did you happen to smell the obeche when you walked through? LOL

And if you didn't see it, did you happen to smell the obeche when you walked through? LOL

Ha! No doubt, that stuff is NASTY, unfinished!! Like dead fish. Paul Miles does everything he can not to touch it. ;)

Nice and light and good tone, though!

I tend to watch the discovery channel a bit. Some of the shows I like are when they show how things are made. I especially like watching the shows where exotic cars like Lamborghini's and Ferrari's etc are being made. When I see these pics of these PRS guitars at the factory, I get the same feeling. The exotic guitars of the world. Just awesome. I hope some day I can travel again and I'll take a trip down and see this stuff.

Ahhh, my favorite thread.

Those are some nice Aqua Violet tops hanging in the meat locker.

I tend to watch the discovery channel a bit. Some of the shows I like are when they show how things are made. I especially like watching the shows where exotic cars like Lamborghini's and Ferrari's etc are being made. When I see these pics of these PRS guitars at the factory, I get the same feeling. The exotic guitars of the world. Just awesome. I hope some day I can travel again and I'll take a trip down and see this stuff.

I love those 'How It's Made' type programmes! True reality TV. There's another show called Megafactories. They've done Ikea, Boeing, Guiness, Jack Daniels... You name it, they've been there. Love to see PRS on something like that.

Hey Shawn, has PRS ever been approached to do a show like that?

Anyhow, loving these pics!

IMG_1952_zps05f8634d.jpg

Awesome!

On my PS #4089, coming any day now, I did the Santana Headstock shape with Maple Binding on the Neck and Headstock, seeing this pic makes me glad I spec'ed it that way, looks killer!!

Back