Private Stock Friday

A whole lot of beautiful as always, but I think that black fade natural flame maple with flame maple neck/board CU24 is my favorite this week. Also curious about that Dragon!

A whole lot of beautiful as always, but I think that black fade natural flame maple with flame maple neck/board CU24 is my favorite this week. Also curious about that Dragon!

Def a 2000 dragon inlay. Didn't realize you could custom order that....

That inlay is not available for order. This is guitar was damaged and is in the process of being repaired.
Cool - I'm really happy to see that PRS is willing and able to repair their work. and obviously the investment in a Dragon makes any repair cost well worth it!

All you guy talkin' about that Dragon, and the only thing I can see is the white West St. right next to it. :cool:

Is that in need of repair too? I know its against company protocol... but just send it to me like that!

Last edited:
This one definitely does it for me. It almost burned my eyes out. Great work, Hunter! Have a great weekend, you deserve it.
Me too. There's something about that particular angle of chevron (am I using the right terminology here?), and the particular color choices -- especially the super "saturated" yellow -- that looks exquisitely organic, like a woman's hair from above (although she probably has it died like a comic-con cosplayer).

Can private stock team put the piezo system on the one-piece wraparound non-adjustable tailpiece?

That singlecut archtop is fantastic. Looking forward to seeing more of those get into circulation.

Back