Private Stock Friday

That classical headstock is the bomb. A sign of things to come??? Last weeks PS Friday had a nice acoustic body that did not appear to be private stock. Things could be looking good!

The blue quilt that the guy in the purple shirt is holding is spectacular! The whole guitar is amazing.

So we did it, we reach 1 Million views!

I started this thread on a whim in December 2012 and I never dreamed it would have lasted so long. While, I wouldn't exactly call it "viral", a million views is still impressive. Thanks to everyone who has ever checked in on Private Stock Friday!

So we did it, we reach 1 Million views!

I started this thread on a whim in December 2012 and I never dreamed it would have lasted so long. While, I wouldn't exactly call it "viral", a million views is still impressive. Thanks to everyone who has ever checked in on Private Stock Friday!

Proof that great ideas start as a hunch or on a whim! Great job Shawn and Hunter for all the guitar pron over the years!

maxresdefault.jpg

136bbc76631cf258476d10a608839e1d.gif

It was an inspired idea, Shawn, and I'm very glad you started it.

Of course, probably 127,000 or so of those views are from me, Jesse, Rob and Vaughn between Oct. and Feb.!

It may not qualify as 'viral', but it's averaging well over a quarter of a million views per year, and its the most-anticipated regular posting on the board. Well done, sir!

And Hunter has done an outstanding job continuing what you started.

We is very lucky!!!!

Back