PSF75(1000)-9.jpg
PSF75(1000)-10.jpg
PSF75(1000)-11.jpg
PSF75(1000)-12.jpg
PSF75(1000)-13.jpg
PSF75(1000)-14.jpg
PSF75(1000)-15.jpg
PSF75(1000)-16.jpg

Excellent shots, what camera are you using by the way? The shots always come out great. I think PRS is one of the few brands out there doing their SM the right way.

Thanks for the kind words. I use a Canon 5diii and either a Sigma Art 35 or Sigma Art 50 lens. I'll edit with a custom preset that helps me handle the funky factory lights. You should see what happens on disco Thursday at PRS.

Should have mentioned - you can get access to the pictures an hour earlier, if you send Hunter proof that you've found at least two of the following:

- A picture of 11top playing a non-descript guitar
Dammit. Should have snapped the pick of 11Top playing my SE One. Yeah, it happened.

We live in an age of mass-produced everything. Old-world craftsmanship is hardly ever found in anything. It's so great to see that it's alive and well at PRS. It reminds me of the violin shops I've seen in Cremona, Italy. Nowadays there's a blending of automation and handwork. Some C&C and laser equipment can do certain jobs better than can be done by hand. However, many operations can ONLY be done well by hand. I've got to tour the factory. The aroma of the wood, the colors, the attention to detail. This is a happy world to inhabit. There's a great line in a James Taylor song when he sings "The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time." I think they've got it! PRS private stock special instruments are unequaled. Thanks a million for posting the photos.

Back