Private Stock Friday

I really love how this one is coming out. What is that, salmon? It looks just like sushi, so I'm thinking it's salmon.
psf69-1000-24-jpg.4140
psf69-1000-22-jpg.4138

I love this, what is the name of this finish? It almost looks like a more professional version of what I did at the dye table th'other weekend. Mix of turquoise and berry? 'Blueberry'? It's reminding me of a childhood candy, but I haven't had candy in so long, I'm not remembering...I want to say either Lifesavers or Air Heads?
psf69-1000-11-jpg.4128

psf69-1000-1-jpg.4118

Nice action shot!

I really love how this one is coming out. What is that, salmon? It looks just like sushi, so I'm thinking it's salmon.
psf69-1000-24-jpg.4140
psf69-1000-22-jpg.4138

I love this, what is the name of this finish? It almost looks like a more professional version of what I did at the dye table th'other weekend. Mix of turquoise and berry? 'Blueberry'? It's reminding me of a childhood candy, but I haven't had candy in so long, I'm not remembering...I want to say either Lifesavers or Air Heads?
psf69-1000-11-jpg.4128

psf69-1000-1-jpg.4118

Nice action shot!
The finish you asked about is Northern Lights. The sushi guitar looks like Persimmon.

+1 Yes it definitely will bang...HARD. This is my favorite electronics setup for a PRS. My two favorite PS's have it (P24 sig in avatar and my cocobolo Santana HB). Seeing it on two guitars in this week's PSF...maybe something for a future GOM?
IMG_3627.JPG

Here's a more stealth layout with the coil tap as a push-pull on the tone pot. For whatever reason, this particular three-way switch is taller and more "kla-chink" when you throw it, almost like shutting a door on an Audi. I FU@KING LOVE IT.

I am keeping an eagle eye out for any sign of my 594 Semi-Hollow in the oven! It should be fairly easy to spot, has a 1 piece quilt top in Citrus Glow, a Brown Microburst back, and a heel cap bird. :)

No F-Holes, BTW, so it won't LOOK like a Semi-Hollow...

Damn fine installment, Hunter, thank you! Love how you opened with some spectacular necks -- love those green inlay birds on the right, as well as the red and the ones on the maple fretboard. I'm not sure I understand what's going on with this one -- sandwich a body wood between two maple caps, yet still solid body?
psf70-1000-16-jpg.4158

IMG_3627.JPG

Here's a more stealth layout with the coil tap as a push-pull on the tone pot. For whatever reason, this particular three-way switch is taller and more "kla-chink" when you throw it, almost like shutting a door on an Audi. I FU@KING LOVE IT.
I would so have to take out a second mortgage on something like this. Please don't ever put it up for sale!

It appears to be a solid piece of wood...facing the other way. So it's not an armcut, it's a ...uh... leg cut? Unless it's a lefty.

Back