Private Stock Friday

This finish is the original "Dragon's Breath". There is no additional color wheel designation, if you will.

Other colors of this type of fade have the name of the alternative color listed first (Laguna Dragon's Breath; Aqua Violet Dragon's Breath).

So if you like this red to yellow fade as is, just order Dragon's Breath and Paul will know what you're talking about.
Cool, thanks for the info! As for my "eventual PS build" that would possibly involve this finish, I am more likely to be killed in a tragic unicorn-riding accident getting speared through the heart by the unicorn's horn after riding through the gates of Mordor.

But I can still hold out hope!

psf58-1000-23-jpg.3874

Love it! This is Alan's, correct? Just stunning!

ALAN!!!

That thing is BEAST.

A PS 25.5" Santana with 3 pickups (narrowfield in the middle), ebony board on rosewood neck.
Ah, that sounds sick. Yeah, ordering a PS is definitely an investment but the whole process of ordering it, picking our your woods, and having a custom instrument makes it worth every cent. Best of luck to you :D

Also, my current PS order is number 6144....and this is post number 6144...hahaha sorry, I had to :p

Back