Private Stock Friday

Two things...

First thing.
Rob your axe is amazing. That color is so incredibly sick. Crockerdile nailed your request hard. Real hard.

Second thing.
Whatever that sparkly clear coat stuff is I want it. Badly.

Which one is Rob's?
Stoptail one.

Two things...

First thing.
Rob your axe is amazing. That color is so incredibly sick. Crockerdile nailed your request hard. Real hard.

Second thing.
Whatever that sparkly clear coat stuff is I want it. Badly.
Thanks JFB. He sure did. My only regret is choosing "burgundy" for the case when there was no option for white. I didn't imagine it so red.
I can't wait to play it. I've heard great things form people who have.

My only regret is choosing "burgundy" for the case when there was no option for white. I didn't imagine it so red.

That's funny. My wife saw the photo with the case and said, "That sure isn't the right color for the case [lining]." She's spoiled though -- I've got a bunch of Matt Artinger's guitars. For custom builds (and his nicer spec guitars) he gets cases from Cedar Creek; he orders them with lining colors that complement the particular guitar. The customer, if so inclined, can go on the Cedar Creek site and see the color.

BTW, Rob, case lining aside, that's a BEAUTIFUL guitar. Two thumbs way up!

Stoptail one.

Thanks JFB. He sure did. My only regret is choosing "burgundy" for the case when there was no option for white. I didn't imagine it so red.
I can't wait to play it. I've heard great things form people who have.

I love red. Maybe I can order one and trade you out one day. I keep my guitars in gig bags and don't need the cases.

Oh, I think it looks fine. But then again, I don't have a woman's eye for colours.

And actually, I think it's better to have a complementary colour than to have a purple one that didn't match.

Last edited:
Thanks, but it's very minor to me. When I get my hands on it I don't think I'll be looking at the inside of the case much. :)
You can specify the case lining by referring to Mojotone's options on their website. But in any "case", you could have lined that case with dog poo and I wouldn't have noticed! That color is SWEET.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure how we are going to top last week, but I'm sure the team is aiming for it. Hope all is well in MD and everyone is having a solid first half of the day.

psf55-5-jpg.3777

I wanna see the rest! Can´t wait for the total guitar!

Back