Private Stock Friday

Thanks for the vid Hunter! (and Paul!)

Is it just me, or is it kind of cool to see Paul acknowledging the Private Stock Friday thread!!!

Kevin

Alright, so you guys inspired me a bit to do this today so I hope you like it. I asked Paul to film a video for you through this new app called Periscope for Private Stock Friday. We won't be here tomorrow so I just got done filming it with him : )

https://www.periscope.tv/w/aGWRfzE3Nzk1NTF8MzI2MzE3NDhfuWbaAWS-APPQuMeBIlJvH77G-BJVjZd__qciHww8Gw==

We will get back to cool pics next week, Happy 4th!

ps: here's a cool PTC job done for a forum guy (I noticed the truss rod cover): http://www.prsguitars.com/index.php/blog/post/ptc_guitar_overhaul_refinish_and_pickup_install

Any way to watch this interview without signing up for Twitter and/or Periscope?

Last edited:
I went on today via my computer. I am not a member. It initially said expired, but i let it go and our started playing.

It initially said expired, but i let it go and our started playing.
:( No "started playing" here. I watched about half of it, but I was at work so had to cut it short and was preoccupied last night to remember to finish. Ah, well...I did get to see him pick out some very nice woods...

My PS GAS is raging right now! Feed me, Hunter! :laugh:

wire_8287.jpg

Happy Friday! For those asking about the Periscope video with Paul...I was able to save the footage to my computer before it expired so I will be putting that on YouTube soon. As you may have guessed we are going to build that guitar from woods Paul selected during the filming. We'll call it the "Periscope" guitar and I am going to do my best to document it as it gets built for you all to see...also hoping it will be a nice content package / story for the customer that ends up buying it one day.

Now on to the photos!

PSF27-1.jpg

PSF27-2.jpg

PSF27-3.jpg

PSF27-4.jpg

PSF27-5.jpg

PSF27-6.jpg

Nice job on the pics this week Hunter. I really enjoy seeing things at the factory from the perspective of your camera lens!!
Looking forward to seeing the progress of the "Periscope" guitar!
Thanks for another job well done Pal!! :top:

Happy Friday! For those asking about the Periscope video with Paul...I was able to save the footage to my computer before it expired so I will be putting that on YouTube soon. As you may have guessed we are going to build that guitar from woods Paul selected during the filming. We'll call it the "Periscope" guitar and I am going to do my best to document it as it gets built for you all to see...also hoping it will be a nice content package / story for the customer that ends up buying it one day.
Sweet! Very cool. Looking forward to this.

Thanks again for the photos -- I especially like the pink birds on -- ebony? -- neck and the...I don't even know what to call it, raspberry sorbet/orange tiger/root beer fade.

I really need to stop visiting this thread. Or learn how to live vicariously without stoking my gas pipe, as it were.

Last edited:
Saw that purple silver burst at the 30th. Looked sweet. I dig what that bluish glow looks like!

pburst.jpg

From the 30th party..I freaked when I saw it and it looks even better now! Super cool.

Im gonna hold out for a Grandma Hannon burst though. :D

Back