Private Stock Friday

Yaaayyyyyy! :dancing: Purple and Raspberry looking guitars! And lots of other beauties.

Thanks Hunter!

Can't believe this is just freehand! No jigs or anything.
attachment.php

I tried this on a SE one project guitar and drilled through the back before I made it to the electronics cavity. In my defense, there was a neck attached and in the way. I was so very bummed. Once again, this guy's just doin' it old school.

attachment.php

I do believe this thread, once again, just induced a large amount of

Ga...

Yes, yes, quite sure.

Thank you Hunter!

Agree, that's not safe working. Never mind the guitar, one slip and you could have a serious arm injury. Needs a dedicated jig to hold the guitar body at least.

Someone needs to do a proper risk assessment, its not about blame, it's about limiting injury potential.

Agree, that's not safe working. Never mind the guitar, one slip and you could have a serious arm injury. Needs a dedicated jig to hold the guitar body at least.

Someone needs to do a proper risk assessment, its not about blame, it's about limiting injury potential.

Nah.. Rich counts bomb disposal as one of his hobbies. Steadiest hands in the West!

Add to that, the drill bits are sharp. That's the key to control - a sharp bit takes very little pressure. Pushing hard on a dull tool is where people get hurt.

Add to that, the drill bits are sharp. That's the key to control - a sharp bit takes very little pressure. Pushing hard on a dull tool is where people get hurt.

We can always trust a dentist on advice about drilling and making it hurt. It's their job! :laugh: (j/k Bill. I'm not an anti-dentite.)

Back