Private Stock Friday

Private Stock Friday is in danger!

My PC will no longer recognize my iphone 5s and I can't download photos to my computer. PSF is in danger of going down (or at least being disrupted). What to do? What to do?

My PC will no longer recognize my iphone 5s and I can't download photos to my computer. PSF is in danger of going down (or at least being disrupted). What to do? What to do?

Download the photobucket app and upload them to there from your phone. Either that or get uncle Paul to buy you an Android phone.

My Galaxy S3 automatically uploads my photos to Dropbox when connected to a wifi. That way, no matter which of my computers I'm logging into, all my photos are right there in my directory structure like any other file. Google Drive works similarly, you could probably use any of the cloud services... I know you don't like Photobucket and would prefer to attach your photos here instead.

I fugured it out. There was an update I had been putting off for a while. Remind me never to come here looking for technical advice. LOL

Anyway, I wanted to share this lil nugget of video goodness with you. Private Stock McCarty Singlecut and Jimmy Herring is tearing it up in the background.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to share this lil nugget of video goodness with you. Private Stock McCarty Singlecut and Jimmy Herring is tearing it up in the background.

Thanks, Shawn!!

The McCarty Singlecut Private Stock run is the most mind-blowing new PRS for me since the introduction of the DC 245 Ted McCarty in 2009.

JD at Guitar Mav told me the story behind it in May and I was intrigued, but it wasn't until I saw Les's post on his that I pulled the trigger on one from JD.

The rest is history, my mind is officially blown, and I changed a recently spec'ed PS to be a McCarty Singlecut as well, to get a second one with my own personal spec.

See my "Official McCarty Singlecut Love Thread" here:

http://prsguitars.com/forum/showthr...ial-quot-McCarty-Singlecut-quot-Love-Thread!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Shawn!!

The McCarty Singlecut Private Stock run is the most mind-blowing new PRS for me since the introduction of the DC 245 Ted McCarty in 2009.

JD at Guitar Mav told me the story behind it in May and I was intrigued, but it wasn't until I saw Les's post on his that I pulled the trigger on one from JD.

The rest is history, my mind is officially blown, and I changed a recently spec'ed PS to be a McCarty Singlecut as well, to get a second one with my own personal spec.

See my "Official McCarty Singlecut Love Thread" here:

http://prsguitars.com/forum/showthr...ial-quot-McCarty-Singlecut-quot-Love-Thread!!

Howard Leese gave us a very nice compliment on the one he just received. He said it was the best sounding guitar Paul ever built! And Howard has played a lot of them.

What amp is Jimmy playing through?

Jimmy was playing through an HXDA

Nice! Built in soundtrack!

And he may just be the nicest person ever!

Howard Leese gave us a very nice compliment on the one he just received. He said it was the best sounding guitar Paul ever built! And Howard has played a lot of them.

Wow, that is quite the complement coming from Howard, a guy that has played a LOT of PRS guitars over many years!! That is great to hear!

Happy Friday everyone, let's check out some guitars!

Don't you know I come runnin', I'd come runnin' back to you again
IMG_4332.jpg

DGT, k?
IMG_4353.jpg

Weathered Chrome
IMG_4312.jpg

Amber waves of grain
IMG_4337.jpg

Purple mountain majesties
IMG_4281.jpg

Beauties
IMG_4318.jpg