Private Stock Friday

Do want! Reminds me of one of my other custom guitars...

230550853.jpg

Jamie

Dude, Shawn! Is this another one for Tim Mahoney or someone else? Any more pics/specs?
I think I can answer that one!

First let me say hello to all of you. This is my first post on the fourm although I have been following for a year now and its been a pleasure reading about and looking at all this greatness!

I believe this is my PS headstock, it is a Private Stock Tim Mahoney standard 24 model. The guitar is super plain-jane compared to most PS guitar builds, opaque stella blue V12 finish, all mohogany body and neck (pattern reg), east Indian fretboard and headstock veneer, tiki mask inlay, "OM" trc, and birds, all in white MOP. Uncovered 57/08 pickups, 3 way toggle, volume , tone and thats it! I know its not for everyone but, I dig it. Thanks Shawn...I was hoping to get a glimps.

My fourm name reflects what I'll be eating for the next 6 months while I pay this off.....:laugh: Should look something like this......
tim_mahoney_2011_07_12_zpsff0680ce.jpg

Last edited:
I think I can answer that one!

First let me say hello to all of you. This is my first post on the fourm although I have been following for a year now and its been a pleasure reading about and looking at all this greatness!

I believe this is my PS headstock, it is a Private Stock Tim Mahoney standard 24 model. The guitar is super plain-jane compared to most PS guitar builds, opaque stella blue V12 finish, all mohogany body and neck (pattern reg), east Indian fretboard and headstock veneer, tiki mask inlay, "OM" trc, and birds, all in white MOP. Uncovered 57/08 pickups, 3 way toggle, volume , tone and thats it! I know its not for everyone but, I dig it. Thanks Shawn...I was hoping to get a glimps.

My fourm name reflects what I'll be eating for the next 6 months while I pay this off.....:laugh: Should look something like this......

Cool! I'm enjoying my ramen even now. ;)

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;85448 said:
Hold on a sec... look at the 1st guitar with the f-hole. Look at the flat top without that god-fosaken sharp lip where the forearm rubs. Looks at the pup routs.

Everything about this guitar is different. I like it!

attachment.php

Bass or short scale guitar?

Last edited:
Paging Woundtight to the PSF thread...Code: White Top

Another excellent addition. Love it all. Shawn for president!

That is amazing, ballsy for sure. I hope we get to see the finished product. Jet white with ebony binding, spalted birds and mammoth ivory would be delicious!!

Back