Private Stock Friday

trdxWBp5eHGVJzw.jpg
RyGN6iKUsjMWCEB.jpg
PDLrmXQcSMgplxA.jpg
Cawgz5GD6WiIQlr.jpg
Cawgz5GD6WiIQlr.jpg
Sorry for the size but finally got something to work. Now time to self medicate and get to know her. Later
That top!!!! I just can't stop looking at how awesome this looks!!!! What pickups are those? Anything special in that switching?

That top!!!! I just can't stop looking at how awesome this looks!!!! What pickups are those? Anything special in that switching?
Yeah, I couldn't see anything else once I saw it. Between Chase at The Music Loft, Wilmington NC, and Clay our sales rep.; we selected our wood set from samples pulled together from the vault by Paul Miles. I was going for an old piece of driftwood, swampy kind look. These guitar building professionals went and made her beautiful. I suppose I'll keep her anyway, even though she's not ugly. The humbuckers are uncovered 85/15 LTs with a narrowfield. The switching configuration is from the Special Semi-hollow. Thanks again to everyone for your comments.

Wow that Quilt Fire Red MEv - STUNNING!!!!

Whoever owns that, I'm extremely Jealous!! LOL

It would really sit well in my Family of PRS guitars...

Nice of you to do one without dimples.
If it isn’t pre sold, I’ll drive to Syracuse the day it ships.
It was the biggest request!! I wanted to see what it looked like too. I’d say the result is pretty spectacular, especially when combined with a more “traditional” Private Stock kind of wood/color.

Shoot an email to the shop and they will coordinate with you, it’s not presold, no one even know about it until this post today.

Back