Private Stock Friday

toothace

Zombie Thirteen, DFZ
I've got 8766...maybe soon??

4D4MNz8.jpg

Glide-bpm

We were small but we were slow...
That would typically require them to check w/ PRS which takes time. Most dealers are clueless and just forward the spec sheet/questions to PRS, that does take time.

My only advice is not to try to aim for a very specific look/color e.g. "I'd like a guitar a guitar that looks like this color-wise, stain pattern-wise, and figuring-wise". It'll hardly even look close, especially with some of the more variable-looking colors (aqua violet), and you'll be setting up yourself for disappointment. Been there.

Don't be surprised Ocean Mist Glow on the PS Friday pic looks way different than @WA Paul 's pictures; it could also have been Aqua glow instead... you just never know when it comes to blues here.
That is how my MEV Aqua Violet glow looked with PS Friday's official pics. I'm surprised you could at least see the purples in there:
psf-8-jpg.9618

In person it looked more like this:
TeVw368.jpg
Iffin' I was all rich like @sergiodeblanc and @bodia , this puppy would be in GLiDE's HoUSe!!!!!!!! aCk!!!

McMahon67

An evening with legends… very cool!
The guitars are ok.
Lol

(Epic, legendary collection man.)

T-Meaux

Playing guitar since 1980, PRS since 2022
Hello @Mikko Dumadag,
please forgive my ignorance, I am pretty new to the forum and in general not writing a lot online.

But today I've found those images you posted last year of my fav PRS in the making, and I just wanted to say "thank you very much!" for doing that. It's kinda priceless to me and honestly, still quite exciting to see "my guitar" in the manufacturing process ... Needless to say, I am a very happy customer :cool:

Best wishes & stay safe.
T-Meaux