Private Stock Friday

psf-19-jpg.10042

Am I right in thinking this is a 2-axis bookmatch?! Awesome idea
Is this melting metal???!!! This one will clearly go to 11.

Gotta give the win to the sea to sand one piece top CU24 today!

Looking at some of the PS numbers here, we should soon be seeing PS #10,000. I hope they have documented that build in fine detail! It would be a great video to watch, the start to finish process of building PS 10,000!!

#9999 is ours and will be a special instrument for several reasons. You’ll see it in a while. Not sure who has 10,000.

#9999 is ours and will be a special instrument for several reasons. You’ll see it in a while. Not sure who has 10,000.
Just about everything I have seen from you, your team in conjunction with the PS team is SPECIAL! The WL McCarty 594 HBII you and your team designed and sold me is my daily player!! Keep up the WOW and can't wait to see 9999!!!

Considering there are no one piece tops in today's drool material, I gotta give the win to the Bonnie Pink MC594 because of the 20th Anniversary bird inlays! I think this is the best example I have seen of that inlay style/type (wonderful top on that beauty as well)!! Thanks to Mikko and all involved for bringing the drool!!!

psf-6-jpg.10081

Back