Private Stock Friday

Holy Crap, Mikko...that's the best batch yet, well, except for the pink and blue birds...
That Blue-Green Dragon's breath with black back is awesome, and Red-Pink burst with P-90's...
#$%^&*(#$%^&*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and the frickin tree of life...Dayum!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not enough words to describe all the goodness going on here! Thanks for sharing Mr. Mikko!! My vote for the win goes to (tremolo'd McCarty 594 onesie in Laguna Glow):

psf-3-jpg.9743
!!! I'm watching you 9108!!!!

Last edited:
Think it might be 9108;)

Unless you’ve ordered 9105.
You are correct Mr. Alnus, I corrected my post! I thought about that but went with the 5!! After reviewing and seeing it on the back plate as well hanging in upper left, I agree that it is 9108!!! Thanks for pointing out so I can track it's life (yes, I am a stalker of fine PRSi) until I can acquire it!!!! Did not order it but would take it in a second, or less!!!!!

You are correct Mr. Alnus, I corrected my post! I thought about that but went with the 5!! After reviewing and seeing it on the back plate as well hanging in upper left, I agree that it is 9108!!! Thanks for pointing out so I can track it's life (yes, I am a stalker of fine PRSi) until I can acquire it!!!! Did not order it but would take it in a second, or less!!!!!

The Devils in the detail;)

I made a quick swing into the PS area just a few minutes ago to see what the Private Stock guys were up to. Some really amazing instruments under construction.

Rick A. sanding a sweet spalted maple top
IMG_1929.jpg

Eric G. soldering and assembling
IMG_1924.jpg

Rich S. with some sweet inlays. Crummy photo, but cool blue and white inlays.
IMG_1922.jpg

Vampire Rich sanding an outstanding spalt
IMG_1911.jpg

Rick H. applying maple binding to a headstock
IMG_1909.jpg

Awesome inlays
IMG_1920.jpg
Really stunning. The level of craftsmanship is amazing.
It’s engineering with wood. I love it. Art.

Back