PSF-14.jpg
PSF-15.jpg
PSF-16.jpg
PSF-17.jpg
PSF-18.jpg

bwW7Pnc.jpg

shqOinP.jpg
o6tJECT.jpg

Here's my latest addition and, much like Wayne's obsession with his "Excalibur" Fender Strat in Wayne's World, she was destined to be mine. About 8 months ago when my McCarty 594 Soapbar Lefty Private Stock was finished (thanks for all the love on that one BTW) Vic of LeftyGuitarsOnly.com had this 513 ready as well and unclaimed. I've always wanted a 513 and new I'd do a PS Lefty 513 build eventually. Very generously, Vic gave me first right of refusal and I was so close to committing to paying this off and claiming it but unfortunately just couldn't justify it after just paying off my McCarty 594.

About 3 months or so later, I was shocked to see this guitar already listed on Reverb. After a few months of seeing it sit, I finally was able this month to snag it from the original owner who found it it extremely ironic that I was the guy that passed originally so he could buy it. For lefties in the market for high end Private Stock's, the market is insanely small and we all end up meeting each other eventually.

Anyways- I'm super stoked to be the new proud owner and was able to snatch up the one, I thought, had gotten away. She shipped yesterday.

bwW7Pnc.jpg

shqOinP.jpg
o6tJECT.jpg

Here's my latest addition and, much like Wayne's obsession with his "Excalibur" Fender Strat in Wayne's World, she was destined to be mine. About 8 months ago when my McCarty 594 Soapbar Lefty Private Stock was finished (thanks for all the love on that one BTW) Vic of LeftyGuitarsOnly.com had this 513 ready as well and unclaimed. I've always wanted a 513 and new I'd do a PS Lefty 513 build eventually. Very generously, Vic gave me first right of refusal and I was so close to committing to paying this off and claiming it but unfortunately just couldn't justify it after just paying off my McCarty 594.

About 3 months or so later, I was shocked to see this guitar already listed on Reverb. After a few months of seeing it sit, I finally was able this month to snag it from the original owner who found it it extremely ironic that I was the guy that passed originally so he could buy it. For lefties in the market for high end Private Stock's, the market is insanely small and we all end up meeting each other eventually.

Anyways- I'm super stoked to be the new proud owner and was able to snatch up the one, I thought, had gotten away. She shipped yesterday.
That. Is. Killer.

bwW7Pnc.jpg

shqOinP.jpg
o6tJECT.jpg

Winning! Congrats on a killer score!!

bwW7Pnc.jpg

shqOinP.jpg
o6tJECT.jpg

513s rule!! Enjoy!!

513s rule!! Enjoy!!
Yeah. I've never held or played one (such is the life of a lefty) but after seeing the PRS 513 Demo Vid, I can't wait to play through so many cool tones- especially the clean ones. With two Custom 22s, a Custom 24, Hollowbody II Piezo, and my McCarty 594 Soapbar, a 513 adds to the full range of PRS. Oh and I have my lefty Private Stock Pauls 85 Singlecut still in the oven!

Back