Private Stock Friday

Well I can't pick just one this week, but if I had to, this beast would certainly be the one! I think I would name it "Fancy Nancy Naturaaaal".

psf-1-jpg.9611

Then of course there is the rainbow stripes (can't post what I would name it because I would get banned or "cancelled"), the burl HB (I think "Hot Body" would be a good name for that one) and the purple crackle (which of course would be named Prince Kracken)! Awesome that we had some photos of artisans working their perfection. Thanks for including those photos this week. I personally would like to see more of that!!! Thanks as usual Mikko for a sloppy drool session!

Well I can't pick just one this week, but if I had to, this beast would certainly be the one! I think I would name it "Fancy Nancy Naturaaaal".

psf-1-jpg.9611

Then of course there is the rainbow stripes (can't post what I would name it because I would get banned or "cancelled"), the burl HB (I think "Hot Body" would be a good name for that one) and the purple crackle (which of course would be named Prince Kracken)! Awesome that we had some photos of artisans working their perfection. Thanks for including those photos this week. I personally would like to see more of that!!! Thanks as usual Mikko for a sloppy drool session!

The back on this one is…..

Back