Private Stock Friday

Sure wish that glow in the dark would show up in my Halloween bucket!!! And I will have to figure out how/if I can acquire that burled Hollowbody! Yummy! Those tuner buttons look just like the ones @docteurseb made for my McCarty 594 HBII. I have not posted pix of his excellent work yet, but will soon!!! Thanks as usual Mr. Mikko for keeping our appetites on high alert!!!

Thanks. Those very vivid green buttons look to be the ones from a Joker build @Brian G teased on IG recently.

Ah, I see someone went downstairs to grab a maple top from the figured/non10-top production line:

psf-8-jpg.9557

Joking aside, I could see why someone would want a more 'low key' top, even for a PS build.

Looks like subtlety is the key word here. Even though it's not extravagant flame, it's present and well defined across the whole top. I think a stain would probably have brought it out more but that's obviously not what they're going for.

The quilt tops this year have been extraordinary. That Koa SC from last week will haunt me :eek:

So much quilty goodness!!! Who else remembers in the 2000s when you heard so often "all the good wood is gone?"

Back