Private Stock Friday

Just catching up...#$%^&*#$%^&*!!!!!!!!!
The neck-thru Santana...
The Quilty Blue water (s)...
The Pink from last week...
Double necks...
Inlaid Vela guard...
Just, Holy crap!!!!!
That Santana is for Ish. Jesse chimed in that it's not actually neck thru, but that's the look he was going for. Cool as hell, for sure.

Its “faux” neck through. I’m hoping it will act as a sort of tone block like on a Fodera.

Yes, double F hole roasted maple topped direct mount HSH “special” style Santana. My sales guy Scott’s idea. Never could have come up with something like this myself!!

Happy Private Stock Friday!!!

PSF-2.jpg
PSF-3.jpg
PSF-4.jpg
PSF-5.jpg
PSF-7.jpg
PSF-8.jpg
PSF-9.jpg
PSF-10.jpg
PSF-11.jpg
PSF-12.jpg

Good gracious golly wow! I think this is the first PSF where I want EVERY one of them!! If I had to choose one, PS9359 (last two pix in first post) would be the choice!!! That angled fade and one piece front and back just slay me! thanks for sharing Mikko!

Tried to put a deposit down this morning but someone beat me to it a few hours prior.
What were the rest of the specs on it? Hopefully something I don't like so I'm not disappointed. I was just logging on to look at it one more time before doing the same thing.

What were the rest of the specs on it? Hopefully something I don't like so I'm not disappointed. I was just logging on to look at it one more time before doing the same thing.

Quilt headstock, curly maple neck back (Pattern Regular), curly maple fingerboard inlays stained.
Curly maple fingerboard with ebony binding
Mahogany body & backplates

Last edited:
Quilt headstock, curly maple neck back (Pattern Regular), curly maple fingerboard inlays stained.
Curly maple fingerboard with ebony binding
Mahogany body & backplates
Yeah, that would have been right up my alley.

Back