DSC09973.jpg
DSC09975.jpg
DSC09979.jpg
DSC09980.jpg
DSC09981.jpg
DSC09982.jpg
DSC09985.jpg
DSC09998.jpg

Okay... some of these are just so mind-blowingly crazy-amazing, it makes me wonder—how the hell does anybody dream these up in the first place, to even spec out an order? Almost seems like they just hand Paul M. a wad of cash and tell him, “Hey man, build me something unbelievable.”

Now I know why tigers eat their young.
LOL..! I kinda like that one, actually. But I definitely couldn’t pull of the look/swagger (or talent!) necessary to rock it appropriately.

I just can’t imagine how they come up with some of these ideas for top designs & such. It’s unreal.

I mean who doesn't need a unique 594 like that? Pattern thin neck. Tremolo body. Phase 3 tuners. Blacked out hardware. Perfectly matched back plates. For sure one of a kind. If I had that kind of money than this would have been a NGD thread :p

Dude, that is awesome and congrats!!! The only thing I was thinking the entire video was, PLEASE SHUT THE CASE BEFORE YOU CLOSE IT with your torso and scratch it with the metal locks. I have done that before.

Thanks for the tip. Chalk it up to an inexperienced lefty who's never been able to wield the likes of an Excalibur before ;)

Most of the PRS private stock guitars are heavenly, but that has got to be the most gorgeous guitar I've ever seen. I never knew burl maple could look that good. The attention to aesthetic harmony is unbelievable. My wife said she'd buy that for me (yes, she is that amazing). If this had a cu24-08 body/toggles and no other changes, I'd need no other guitar. But now at least I've got a "dream guitar" to show the builders whenever they start taking new orders.

Back