Private Stock Friday

Does that ash top MEV have the original 408's going in there?? Looks like the pickup routes are different.

THIS IS THE MOST EPIC PS I'VE EVER SEEN. AND IT'S A LEFTY. F^CX!!!!

dsc08885-jpg.9014
I'm about to post my unboxing video here in just a min. She arrived this week!

So I've finally received my PS Lefty McCarty 594 Soapbar and I'm absolutely blown away! "Aesthetic Arrest" has def been achieved. As I say in the video, this was my first PS experience where I took my own concept and built it from start to finish. It took over 2 years but it was so worth it. It was also killing me to see it featured in the Private Stock film a few weeks ago and then to see these pics as that was the first time I'd seen her completed!

So I've finally received my PS Lefty McCarty 594 Soapbar and I'm absolutely blown away! "Aesthetic Arrest" has def been achieved. As I say in the video, this was my first PS experience where I took my own concept and built it from start to finish. It took over 2 years but it was so worth it. It was also killing me to see it featured in the Private Stock film a few weeks ago and then to see these pics as that was the first time I'd seen her completed!

My mind could never conceive of such a guitar. That's what I love about this thread. I get to see great imagination at work that leads to some pretty cool guitars. Very nice!

My mind could never conceive of such a guitar. That's what I love about this thread. I get to see great imagination at work that leads to some pretty cool guitars. Very nice!
Thanks to everyone on here showing the love for my concept. I will say (and this is a def 1st), sure is nice to make righty's jealous for once in my life! My entire life going into any guitar shop is like everyone is banging my prom date except me when I drool at all the beautiful righties and all I end up with at best is a Mexican Strat or Tele :) Living in Texas for the last 13 years though, I never need to make up an excuse to head over to Houston to Southpaw Guitars. That place is my Graceland!

SO MUCH YES. OMG.

Thanks to everyone on here showing the love for my concept. I will say (and this is a def 1st), sure is nice to make righty's jealous for once in my life! My entire life going into any guitar shop is like everyone is banging my prom date except me when I drool at all the beautiful righties and all I end up with at best is a Mexican Strat or Tele :) Living in Texas for the last 13 years though, I never need to make up an excuse to head over to Houston to Southpaw Guitars. That place is my Graceland!

It was my pleasure to work with Chris on that build; Paul and Tina were terrific as always and Chris had plenty of patience as they brought his guitar to life. Nothing makes me happier than helping my fellow lefties realize their Private Stock dreams.

Back