I’m glad you’re enjoying my creativity. It really turned out better than what I thought it would
And close Shawn, it’s:
All turned out very nice
- Kangaroo - because it doesn’t get anymore Australian than that.
- Tasmanian Devil - they are actually about to get instinct on Tasmania with a deadly face tumour spreading so I’ve donated to the (https://www.aussieark.org.au/devil-ark/) that are preserving the spieces and Devil Ark will reintroduce them back in Tasmania when they have all died out.
- Echidna - we see them every so often on walks around here and one of my wife’s favourites.
- Koala - again, very Australian, and it turned out so well.
- Sea Eagle - we see them fairly regularly here where I live.
- Flying Fox - loads of them around.
- Kookaburra - felt good to include one bird on a PRS and this was the obvious one. Plenty of them around.
- Platypus - probably the rarest in the sense that it’s uncommon to actually see one in the wild.
- And the last one is a Bandicoot. It’s the smallest marsupial and we have lots of them in the nature reserve North Head in the inlet to Sydney next to where I live in Manly, so a very local reference (https://www.northernbeaches.nsw.gov.au/environment/species/bandicoots)
and the guitar color/finish is spectacular.