Private Stock Friday

nJsmjr9.jpg

Something way up back behind that white one...looks familiar....

Was gonna ask you about that since I saw Brian teasing his Instagram followers the past 2 days with what looks like a sub-zero Private Stock...

Also just got told by my dealer that my PS 594 is due 09/11, so it might be somewhere in recent pics. Definitely haven't seen the neck/headstock, but I'll have to double check if I can find a red graveyard fade on the back of a neck... Maybe I missed it.

Last edited:
Was gonna ask you about that since I saw Brian teasing his Instagram followers the past 2 days with what looks like a sub-zero Private Stock...

Also just got told by my dealer that my PS 594 is due 09/11, so it might be somewhere in recent pics. Definitely haven't see the neck/headstock, but I'll have to double check if I can find a red graveyard fade on the back of a neck... Maybe I missed it.

Quite a day to be getting a guitar.

pdq

Thanks for the offer...but I think I’ll hang onto her.

Had high expectations for this one...looks like they’ve been exceeded.

No worries.
On the plus side it convinced me that sub-zero glow is a really nice looking finish (probably more so on quilt). That may well be what I end up spec'ing (probably with Luminlay super blue inlay outlines and dots just for fun), plus that way I may be able to request the PS team to list it as "Sergio Glow" on the COA.

Back